Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is only a test

I have a new project coming up that I will explain in full at a later date, but this is the first rough cut of what I'm working on. I'm testing formats and ways to embed this thing, this is my second attempt to see how this works here vs. elsewhere. More to come, hopefully.
test by SupaLoweryBrothers
Fandalism Free MP3 Hosting

Please let me know if that player works for you or if you encounter any problems.

This is still a test, different player, see if I (we) like it better:

4 comments:

  1. Very nice...good sound...great music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:00 PM

    Works fine on the site but doesn't show up in the RSS feed. All I see in the feed is "test by SupaLoweryBrothers" and some links to Fandalism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, thanks. I haven't tried to feed it into RSS yet. I'm going to try one other player, then get on with the rest of the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly, blip.tv does not resize the thumbnail...good to know.

    ReplyDelete