Friday, January 27, 2006

Thanks for the Welcome!

Incertus, which is the first blog I ever read, and until recently the only blog I would read more than once, and the person who planted the blog seed in my head (and really is this blogs God Uncle) has given this blog a warm welcome and introduction.

Which has included a kind visit from Amy Letter, which continues the tradition of making me want things (though I've wanted an outside firepot fireplace thingy, you have managed to reinforce that, cause it does look cozy).

Industrial Disease, which would be the final nail in the coffin of resistance to this idea, has also provided a kind introduction and welcome-which led Mike M. finding this, which couldn't be cooler.

Thank you all. I'll try not to post in exhaustion and illness driven hallucination as much and stick more to the essay idea as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment