Friday, June 17, 2011

New Semi-Project, Hosted Here!

So, I got another bug up my ass and this time I can just do it here since we're not using it for anything else anyway.

I am a huge fan of The Shadow. Like, a huge fan. Well, okay, this is the internet, there are bigger fans out there by a bunch. But I'm a pretty big fan. And I have this collection of Shadow programs that I've amassed over the years.

Every once in while I bore someone near me with my thoughts on The Shadow or various programs and then I thought, "Hey, the internet is nothing if not a giant pile of unsolicited opinions!" So, to keep my friends and still get this out of my system, I'm going to summarize/review(ish)/comment on every episode in my collection here. This is obviously not a new idea, there are actually a lot of sites with summaries and reviews of The Shadow. Well, here's another one.

This time there is no time-table or anything like that. I'm going to do it when I feel like it and I'll figure out the format as I go. Hopefully someone will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment